Threadbias Community Guidelines
Welcome to Threadbias! We’re so glad you’ve joined us and are helping us grow into a thriving community. Here at Threadbias we (Alex, Rebecca, and Amanda) want everyone to feel welcome and to have fun spending time here. Being kind and respectful is the best way to make sure everyone can enjoy their experience here. We have just a few helpful rules and guidelines that we require everyone to follow.
When you use Threadbias, you agree to follow these rules and guidelines. Threadbias, and Moderators for Groups and Forums will help enforce these rules. If you feel there is a problem, you can contact your group’s moderator or
here at Threadbias. Repeated violations of our rules will lead to being blocked from forums and groups, losing the private messaging function, or having your Threadbias membership revoked.
- Respect all members of Threadbias. Personal attacks or threats and harassment are not permitted on Threadbias.
- Threadbias does not allow hateful speech or imagery, especially directed at a specific group of people based on things such as ethnic, cultural, religious or sexual identity, gender, socio-economic class, or regarding physical or mental health. Posts we judge to be hateful will be removed by Threadbias and the poster will be contacted by Threadbias regarding additional consequences.
- Although Threadbias is a public place, we respect the privacy of all of our members. Do not repost private messages in public places, and do not post personal information that is not already accessible by all members of Threadbias. Posting of outside links to sites that violate this rule is also not permitted.
- Do not use Threadbias to request or distribute copyrighted materials if you do not have permission to do so.
- Libelous claims about an individual or company are not allowed. If you suspect there has been a copyright violation by a member of Threadbias, please contact us.
- We have six public forums and six public groups. Within all public areas of Threadbias we ask that your refrain from adult language and topics.
- No adult language or nudity will be allowed any avatars, usernames, or photos.
- We do not allow links to competing online pattern stores.
- We do not allow spam. Do not send unsolicited messages with promotional content. In addition, posting a promotional message on multiple forums is considered spam.
- Projects are designed to be tools for sharing your work as well as entertaining and educating the community. They are not intended to be exclusively sales vehicles for your completed projects.
- All Threadbias rules also apply to groups. Group moderators are expected to uphold these guidelines, and are welcome to contact Threadbias if assistance is needed or problems arise.
- Groups may create their own rules. These rules must not contradict the general rules of Threadbias.
- Political and religious discussions are not allowed on public groups and forums. Group moderators may decide their own rules regarding discussion topics in privately run groups.