It's been a great week so far! We've seen such great projects posted, and have had fun getting to know our members. Alex has done some updating on the site based on feedback from members. A couple of changes included easier navigation around our alphabetical users list as well as through the calendar function when adding a project. Please feel free to keep sharing your ideas and requests for the site. It helps us continue to make the site better for all of our users!
Wednesday's winner for the Kona Cotton Solids Color Card is:
Robynie who said: "Look at all those lovely colors! A very awesome and useful giveaway."
She also shared this great project: Brain Waves .
Congratulations, Robynie! We hope you enjoy your color card!
In the video today Alex will show you our Forums and share some tips for navigating and participating including posting on existing threads and starting new ones. The Forums are a great way to get to know other Threaders, discuss ideas, and find answers to your questions.
The giveaway for Thursday, April 12 is a copy of a brand new book - Fabrics A to Z: The Essential Guide to Choosing and Using Fabric for Sewing by Dana Willard (of the blog Made). This book is a great new resource - a reference to keep on hand for choosing fabrics for your different projects. I'm someone who has sewn almost exclusively on quilting cotton, with a few projects here and there in materials like voile and corduroy. Although I've wanted to branch out, I think I've been intimidated by the different fabric choices. I can definitely see using this as a guide when choosing patterns and purchasing fabric. Here's your chance to own it for free!
(CLOSED) To enter just comment on this post!
The details: This Giveaway has ended!
- Giveaway will run from Thursday, April 12 at the time of publication through the end of the day (Thursday, April 12, 11:59 PM PST)
- One winner will be chosen at random and results will be posted on the Threadbias blog on Friday, April 13, 2012
- The winner will receive one copy of Fabrics A to Z: The Essential Guide to Choosing and Using Fabric for Sewing by Dana Willard
- Must be 18 years of age to enter
- Must be a United States Resident to enter - We are sorry the giveaways this week are only open to US Residents. We know there are many great quilters and sewists who reside outside the United States, however the rules and governing laws around international giveaways are very complex. We hope to have future giveaways open to a wider audience.
- Free account required to leave comments
- Winners will be notified via email
- If a winner does not respond within one week, another winner will be selected
- If a winner is found to be ineligible based on the above rules another winner will be chosen
|Today, April 12:||A copy of the new book Fabrics A to Z by Dana Willard of Made|
|Friday, April 13:||Fat Quarter Pack of 10 Riley Blake Chevron fabrics|
|Satuday, April 14:||$30 Gift Card to Lola Pink Fabrics|
|Sunday, April 15:||We will be giving away a $100 Gift Card to Fat Quarter Shop. Everyone who participates in any giveaway during the week earns one entry in the Grand Prize Giveaway. One entry per person.|